How do I use the Notebook?
There are many possibilities! One way is to use this process:
- Identify an are you’d like to improve in. Complete the Planning Page of the notebook to guide your thinking on how to improve in your chosen area.
- Next, use the Commitment Page to identify which Spark Cards you are going to try. Write down any challenges you anticipate and how you might overcome them.
- Try out the cards with your children or youth!
- How did it go? Reflect on each card you try using the Journal Reflection Page.
- When you need some new ideas, turn to the next Planning page to start the process over again.